Saturday, November 13, 2010

Teething and Sleeping

You wouldn't expect those two things to go together, but in Kati's case, they do. Kati turned 8 months old on November 2nd, and that was her first night to sleep through the night. (In the few weeks prior, she had slept until 5 AM a couple times, which was also very welcome.) She now sleeps through the night (at least until 5 AM) most nights, although she no longer wants long daytime naps. I'll take that trade-off!


Two days later, we discovered Katarina's first tooth!
Me: "Ouch! Did you just bite me little one? I think you have a tooth... Yep! Hey, Daddy! Come feel the baby's first tooth."
Michael: "I'm not sticking my finger in there. She just bit you!"
Now she's working on her second tooth (the other bottom front tooth).


Kati is eating baby food very well now. She prefers the orange vegetables over the green ones, though - especially sweet potatoes. Yum!

1 comment:

  1. I like sweet potatoes too! I'm glad to hear that she's sleeping through the night now. It must make life much easier for you!

    ReplyDelete