Saturday, March 19, 2011

Wye Mountain

Baby Katarina on her first birthday

Last weekend, we had a family picnic at Wye Mountain. Bella was not interested in taking pictures in the daffodils, but we all enjoyed a beautiful Spring day outside.
Gabi is such a good big sister!





Katarina practiced standing and even stood on her own
without holding my hand for a short while.




I am enjoying living in a clean house while we try to sell it! We already had one person look at it yesterday, and two more showings are scheduled for tomorrow.











1 comment:

  1. I remember going to Wye Mountain with the girls last year! I was just looking at those pictures earlier today!

    I'm impressed with how clean your house is! I can't imagine how much work it would be to keep it that way.

    ReplyDelete