Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Scott and Amy

The last weekend in June, my family reunited in Austin, TX to celebrate Uncle Scott & Aunt Amy's wedding. At the groom's request, I did not take any pictures of the wedding itself, but I'll share a few of the rehearsal.



Bella and cousin Swayzee were flowergirls! Bella was so proud and excited to be included in such an important role.


Beautiful Bride, Amy

My three daughters

Gabi helped pass out programs to all the wedding guests before the ceremony. This assignment made her feel special, and she took the job seriously.

Introducing the newlywed couple (at the reception):

The girls were well-behaved at the church so they could attend the reception (a.k.a. dance party)! They enjoyed dancing with their many cousins.

The kids also decided to play a game on the dance floor. I think they were playing "telephone." The cousins basically had the entire dance floor to themselves, as none of the guests wanted to follow the bride and groom's amazing first dances.


The reception was held in a museum lobby. It was a great location, walking distance from the church.

Of course, Michael danced with his girls! He bought a tie to match the wedding colors since he was an usher.

Scott and Amy leave the reception through a tunnel of bubbles.


Our girls were exhausted after a long day and a full evening of dancing.

The next day, I met up with my high school friends Sydney and Stephanie, who drove to Austin just to have lunch with us.

Stephanie brought her sweet six-month-old baby, Ella, for us to meet.

1 comment:

  1. Trevor's comment:

    I just went to a wedding last weekend for two of my good friends, Scott and Amy. Took me a second to realize it was a different wedding. :)

    ReplyDelete