Sunday, October 16, 2011

Bella's birthday parties

We originally scheduled Bella's birthday party the weekend of her actual birthday, but it so happened that all her friends were spending that weekend in the mountains with their families. We rescheduled her tea party with her friends, but we still held a family party the weekend of Bella's birthday. Here I will share pictures from both parties.

Tea Party with Friends
Bella's rescheduled birthday party was a month late, but the kids had a great time at the Denver Tea Room!


The girls enjoyed Strawberry Fruit Tea served in mini-tea pots, scones with jam, turkey floret sandwiches, strawberries and cream cheese on toast rounds, cookies, and ice cream sundaes.


Katarina especially loved her scone!


Bella's guests included her sisters, plus Gabriela, her friend from preschool, Sofia, a friend we met at the playground, and Ella, our next-door neighbor who is Gabi's age.



Sisters at the Tea Party


Ella


Sofia


Gabriela


Birthday girl


Prince Daddy

Mommy and Daddy even dressed up for Bella's fancy party, as Giselle and Prince Edward from the movie Enchanted. The girls gave me this princess Giselle dress for my birthday early, specifically so I could wear it to the tea party.



Family Swim Party
The weekend of Bella's birthday, we had a family swim party at one of the neighborhood swimming pools with Lolo, Lola, Tita Chrissie, Bella's godparents Ashley and Patrick, and cousins Joseph and Katelyn.







During adult swim, the kids played in the fountain and at the water table play area.


1 comment:

  1. The cutest birthday party that I have seen. She is adorable! I think a pool party is actually a fun idea. I like this venue NYC as well. Good choice of theme and venue, I must say. I thoroughly enjoyed going through this blog. I wish I could taste those cookies.

    ReplyDelete