Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines

Michael and I received this wonderful Valentine in the mail from our eldest daughter:


Following a tradition I started last year, I made each girl a Valentine that lists some of the ways in which she is special. I want them to know that I love them, and I also want them to see great value in their unique personalities.



Katarina isn't old enough to have developed her full personality yet, but she is a pleasure to watch grow. Kati-Lily is learning her shapes, colors, animals (and animal sounds!), songs, and people's names. She is using full sentences and can be quite the chatterbox when she's in the mood. She definitely understands what we say when we talk. I love her little smile and laugh! I look forward to seeing what interests and skills she continues to develop in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment