Monday, March 15, 2010

Big Sisters

Gabi and Bella have both adjusted amazingly well to having a new little sibling. Gabi is very affectionate and loves to hold her baby sister and help me take care of her. Bella looks out for what her little sister might want, bringing Katya's stuffed lamb to her and even offering to share her own treasured Lily bunny.
Big sister Gabi holding Katya
Daddy with baby Katya and Bella with her doll Hannah
Gabi writing thank you notes from her birthday
Bella joins Gabi's note-writing
Unfortunately, Bella caught croup and is miserable,
especially at night (hence this afternoon rest)
Gramma Jane and Grampa come to meet the new baby
Grampa holding Katarina
Daddy singing to Katarina
Sweet dreams, Katya!

1 comment:

  1. That first picture just cracks me up. Michael sent it to me last week and I just laugh and laugh at Katj's expression...and I just made up that nickname...Katj's. :)

    ReplyDelete