Monday, September 26, 2011

First Haircut

I took 18-month-old Katarina for her first haircut on September 15th. We went to Little Bs, a kids' salon just around the corner from Bella's gymnastics class.


Kati loved "driving" the airplane and watching the television while she got her hair cut. She didn't want to get down afterwards, so I let her sit there for pictures.



When we got home, Bella hung a bow on the doorknob, and Kati reached up on her tip-toes to get it. It was so adorable, I took a picture.



The other girls also got haircuts this month. I took Bella to the kids' salon right after gymnastics one day, so she was still wearing her leotard. Bella asked for a pink ribbon and a blue ribbon.


Bella is very interested in dance and ballet these days, so she was showing me some dance moves while I took her picture.


Gabi was glad to have her hair cut at the same salon as her sisters. She asked for a braid in her hair. Gabi looks so grown-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment