Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Bella! ("Catching Up with May Pictures" Edition)

Thanks to our ongoing kitchen remodel, we have been woefully negligent in keeping the blog up to date. So... here are some cute leftover pictures from May, featuring our sweet two-and-a-half-year-old. These pictures go from her role in the "Spring Olympics" at gymnastics class to her role as "Pirate Cinderella" at home. Also included in this post are some of her recent quotes, as featured on my facebook page. Note that the quotes may or may not be related to the pictures.

Gabi: "Hey Bella, what do you call somebody else's cheese?"
Bella: "My cheese!"

Bella: "We eat ice cream. We don't eat the audience."
Any of you planning to come to Bella's next show can rest easy.

Bella: "I want to see toh-nay-do! Daddy, you want to see toh-nay-do?"
Daddy: "Um... no, we don't really want to see the tornado, sweetheart."

We drove past the Children's Hospital the other day.
Bella: "Look Daddy! That's where you live!"

Bella got to go to a day camp at Gabi's school this summer.
Mommy: "Oh Bella, I think Ms. Mandy just fell in love with you this week!"
Bella: "Um... who fell?"

Gabi: "Look! That says 'Bella.'"
Bella: "Oh! It say me!"

Bella: "Daddy, I want to sing 'I Can Do It By Myself'"
Daddy: "Okay, go!"
Bella: "Um... I need some help."
Daddy: "Oh, so you can't do it by yourself?"

Daddy: "Shh! The baby is sleeping!"
Bella: "NO!!!! I DON'T WANT HER TO SLEEP!!!"
Daddy (picking up crying baby): "Well, apparently not."

Our little one is definitely still a Mommy's girl.
Bella: "No Daddy, I don't want you! You're not my favorite!"

Bella: "I'm a pirate! Arrr!"
Daddy: "Aack! I'm so scared!"
Bella: "Yeah, I bite you!"
Me: "Did you just say you'd bite me?"
Bella: "Yeah! Arrrr!"

2 comments:

  1. I think Bella's nickname should be toh-nay-do. It's fitting. :) Man, she is so fun! Thanks for the FB postings Macu...they really pull me out of the work grind sometimes and give me something to laugh about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And another story from your FB statuses, back at the beginning of April:

    Bella has a pink hooded towel with bear ears. When she gets out of the bath and wraps up in the towel, she always says, "I'm a bear! Grrr!" This particular night, she added that she was specifically a teddy bear and therefore needed to be hugged.

    ReplyDelete