Friday, September 17, 2010

Three-Year Stats

At Annabelle's 3-yr well-child check-up, she weighed 31 lbs (50th percentile) and measured 36.5 inches tall (just under 50th percentile). She's a healthy girl, and she didn't need any immunizations, so it was an easy doctor visit.
Bella is very excited that she is old enough to go to Gabi's big-girl school now, although she only goes three mornings a week. Now Bella gets a tote bag just like Gabi!
Every morning before school, I go into the girls' room and give them backrubs and sing good-morning songs. If it's early enough, I'll climb into bed with each girl and cuddle her and stroke her hair to gently wake her up. Neither girl bounces out of bed quickly, but I can't blame them; I'm not a morning person, either.
One day, Gabi finished getting dressed before Bella was out of bed, so Gabi climbed into bed with Bella to cuddle. It was so sweet, I had to take a picture. It reminded me of when they cuddled like that almost three years ago, specifically the pictures from when I put Bella in Gabi's bed to wake her up one morning.

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwww that's so cute! cuddling sisters awww :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that always smiling happy face of Bella. Cannot wait to talk to her about her trips to Gramma and Grampa and just waiting to see what she can now do with her microphone.

    ReplyDelete