Thursday, November 10, 2011

Miscellaneous Autumn

Here is a collection of pictures of us enjoying the gorgeous fall weather here in Denver.

Singing on the front porch
This entire series of pictures with Kati and Michael singing on the front porch is definitely one of my favorites! I had a hard time selecting just three to post here.




Guitar on the balcony at night



Kati playing



Baking cookies



Mess-maker
I no longer keep the baking soda in the lower cabinets that Katarina can reach.

When I got our the vacuum to clean up Kati's mess, she got out her vacuum as well.


Melissa's 32nd Birthday
Michael and I had a wonderful dinner date at Solera on my birthday!



Goodbye Party for Joe & Betsy
As we were helping Joy & Betsy load up their moving truck, I took a spin on Betsy's purple cruiser bike.

Cooking Cream of Wheat

Soccer

Denver Museum of Nature and Science

Bella Playing

Here Bella is showing off her playdoh cupcake:

Out Late
We went to dinner at a friend's house. After dinner, the children played while we adults listened to stories of adventure, sipped Jasmine tea, and tasted Russian cherry preserves. When it was time to go home, we couldn't find Katarina. Apparently we had stayed too late, as we discovered that Katarina had put herself to bed in our hosts' laundry basket! It was adorable, although we woke her up before I could take this picture.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for putting your kids in Sounders gear in the heart of Rapids country. You made this Tita's heart sing...

    ReplyDelete